Restore Your Boilers Efficiency
- Is your central heating system slow to warm up?
- Are some of your radiators partially or completely cold?
- Do your radiators require frequent bleeding?
- Is the water in your radiators discoloured and dirty?
- Does your central heating system have repeated pump failures
- Do your radiators have pinhole perforations and leakages?
- Does your boiler make kettling noises?
How does Power Flushing help?
Any of these symptoms could indicate that your central heating system has circulation and
flow problems resulting from internal corrosion and the subsequent formation of rust, sludge and scale deposits.
We connect a power flushing machine to a suitable point in your central heating system and introduce
cleansing chenicals to aid in the removal of the harmful elements in your system. After we have cleaned the system we add corrosion inhibitor which reduces the chances of rust and sludge forming
A Power Flush can restore circulation and efficiency to your central heating system by removing these
undesirable products. It purges them from the system, replacing aggressive water with clean water, chemically treated with system safe corrosion inhibitors to help prevent similar future problems.
For a free no obligation quote on power flushing, please call me